Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jump In!

I decided it was time to launch my blog. I've taken a while to make a decision on the approach to take, but in the end, I think I've over-thought the whole thing, so I'm just going to jump in. I'll learn as I go and perfect it along the way. I want to share my creative ideas, and since I don't have just one area of interest, I think this will end up being a curiosity shop of ideas...a little of this and some of that. I'm hoping for a happy assortment of things that will bring inspiration for other projects for myself and others. My goal is to share ideas that are practical for the average person; things that are attractive and useful or make inexpensive gifts, but can be treasured both for the effort that went into it, and also because it's well made. So, here goes...

No comments: