Thursday, August 4, 2011

Envelope Accordian Album


   I have been planning to make an envelope album for a long time, but kept delaying, because I thought it was going to be a lot more difficult than it turned out to be. I also have had a fairy-themed album in mind, so I decided this was a perfect opportunity to combine the two ideas and create a fairy envelope album.
   I used  seven 6" x 9" manila clasp envelopes that I cut down to 6" x 7" after cutting the clasp and the glue flap off of the open end. The covers I made from sturdy chipboard and covered both sides with papers from the Once Upon a Time Stack from Premium Stacks. I made the closure from a strip of thin leather attached to the back with glue and decorative brads. It slips under a stained grungeboard bracket attached to the front with rhinestone brads. Here are some inside pages:



 I inked the envelopes to give them a vintage/shabby effect.
This page has double-slider pull-out tags.

See the rest on my album page!

No comments: