Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quick Gift


 I made up a couple of these easy covers for a package of Andes mints. They're a little more sophisticated than a plain chocolate bar, but it doesn't take much more time than making a nice candy bar wrapper. The light one has a generic friendship theme and the darker one is an Easter theme. They make great thank-you treats or basket stuffers. I just used scraps of stickers and ribbon I had in my drawers, so there was no expense. The Easter wrap is held closed with a small magnetic closure, but it isn't really needed. This is a fun way to give a card and a treat all in one. You can find the instructions on my Tutorials page.












Supplies:
Bazzil Basics cardstock, Basic Grey magnetic discs, Vintage stickers from Crafty Secrets (http://www.craftysecrets.com/), die cuts from Tim Coffey by K & Company, other odds and ends from my stash.

No comments: